We started off this week with our 11th cupcake post of our free July cupcake topper. We’ll have two additional cupcake topper ideas this week plus on Friday a sneak peek at our next party guide!
Today we’re sharing this simple craft to make Polaroid style photograph cupcake toppers.
An old photograph where the subject(s) are approximately 1″ x 1″
White cardstock (we’re upcycling some old business cards)
Small food picks/skewers (tooth picks, lollipop sticks, straws would all work fine too)
1. Cut the subjects of your photographs into 1″ x 1″ squares.
2. Glue the photos to your card stock. Leaving space in between them to cut them out.
3. Cut your photographs to leave a thin boarder on the left, top, and right sides.
4.Cut the card stock so that you leave a larger boarder on the bottom (approximately 2 or 3 times as much as the thin border).
5. Write on your itty bitty Polaroids labeling the subjects. Leaving them blank is just as cute too.
6. Attach them to your food picks and let them dry.
|These yummy cupcakes came from Bleeding Heart Bakery in Oak Park, Illinois.|